Connect to Emerald Journals Online (current NU only)
Terms for Emerald Journals Online:
Note: Authorized Users for this resource are defined as “Current members of the faculty, staff and registered students of the Licensee, authenticated by the Licensee and permitted to access the Secure Network from within the Library Premises or other places at the discretion of the Licensee, and other persons permitted to use the Licensee’s library services and access the Secure Network but only from computer terminals within the Library Premises.”Authorised Users may:
- search, view, retrieve and display the Licensed Materials.
- electronically save parts of the Licensed Materials for personal use.
- print off single copies of parts of the Licensed Materials.
- distribute single copies of parts of the Licensed Materials in print or electronic form to other Authorised Users.
- Nothing in this License shall in any way exclude, modify or affect any of the Licensee’s rights under copyright law.
- remove or alter the authors’ names or the Publisher’s copyright notices or other means of identification or disclaimers as they appear in the Licensed Materials.
- make print or electronic copies of multiple extracts of the Licensed Materials
- mount or distribute any part of the Licensed Material on any electronic network, including the Internet and the World Wide Web, other than the Secure Network.
- use all or any part of the Licensed Materials for any Commercial Use.
- systematically distribute the whole or any part of the Licensed Materials to anyone other than Authorised Users.
- publish, distribute or make available the Licensed Materials, works based on them or works which combine them with any other material, other than as permitted in this License.
- alter, abridge, adapt or modify the Licensed Materials, except to the extent necessary to make them perceptible on a computer screen or as otherwise permitted in this License, to Authorised Users. No alteration of the words or their order is permitted.